According to their website, “GFT believes in making markets more approachable, offering the knowledge, value, services and software traders deserve…GFT offers competitive pricing on our spread betting, CFD and forex offerings.”
- GFT DealBook® 360
- GFT DealBook® Web
- GFT Mobile
- GFT Spread Betting Account
- GFT MT4
- GFT Charts
- GFT Spread Betting Markets
- About GFT
GFT DealBook® 360Of the three GFT platforms, DealBook® 360 offers the largest selection of features, the most customisation, charting and indicators.
With GFT’s DealBook® 360 platform you can identify trends using more than 85 technical indicators across eight chart types and a wide selection of timeframes.
GFT DealBook® WEBGFT’s popular web-based platform, DealBook® WEB, can be accessed from any PC or Mac.
DealBook® WEB offers users some of the most popular charts, indicators and news feeds. You can review the markets through real-time charts and apply 40 technical indicators. Naturally, you can also add lines to monitor support and resistance levels, trendlines and Fibonacci retracements.
GFT DealBook® MobileGFT mobile platform lets you trade and set orders across more than 120 forex markets and over 2,900 markets in real-time.
Using GFT’s mobile platform you can also check the latest charts and apply more than 13 of the most popular technical indicators.
GFT DealBook® Mobile is available for Apple® iPhone® or any other internet-enabled phone.
GFT Spread Betting Account
|GFT Account Review|
|Typical Minimum Stake||£1|
|Minimum Account Opening Deposit||£150|
|24 Hour Trading|
|FCA – Authorised and Regulated|
GFT MetaTrader4 / GFT MT4GFT now offers its first automated trading platform: MetaTrader4 (MT4). Unlike some brokers GFT doesn’t charge clients for using MT4 and you can still:
Unlike a lot of dealers, when you call with your MT4 questions, your call won’t be redirected elsewhere for help; someone under GFT’s roof will help you.
GFT Charts and Autochartist™To help traders with their technical analysis GFT offers the Autochartist™ pattern recognition software to all its clients.
In short, Autochartist™ scans hundreds of charts and patterns. It can automatically alert you of potential market movement based on Fibonacci price patterns.
Standard patterns include: Head and shoulders, bearish and bullish flags, double tops and bottoms, pennants, triangles and wedges.
Fibonacci-based patterns include: ABCD, three-drive and three point Fibonacci retracements and extensions. There are also two patterns exclusive to GFT; the butterfly and the Gartley.
If you combine Autochartist™ with DealBook® 360 or DealBook® WEB you can:
- Set automatic alerts for when a given pattern appears.
- View possible direction and trend strength for completed patterns.
- View emerging patterns that could turn into a completed pattern.
- Create personalised filters to receive alerts on a specific market, trend characteristic or pattern type.
GFT Spread Betting MarketsA review of some of the most popular spread betting markets covering the typical in-hours spread sizes and stakes.
|GFT Stock Market Index Review|
|FTSE 100 daily – spread size||1|
|Dow Jones daily – spread size||2|
|DAX 30 daily – spread size||1|
|Indices – minimum stake||£1|
|Indices – more markets available|
Using the GFT mobile, web or desktop platforms you can also trade other index markets including:
- European stock markets e.g. CAC 40, Denmark 20 Index, EU Stocks 50 Index, Hungary 14 Index, Italy 40 Index, Netherlands 25 Index, Poland 20 Index, Spain 35 Index, Sweden 30 Index and Switzerland 20 Index
- Non-European stock markets e.g. Australia 200 Index, Canada 60 Index, Korea 200 Index, Mexico 35 Index, NASDAQ 100, S+P 500, Singapore Blue Chip Index and South Africa 40 Index and US Small Cap 2000 Index
|GFT Shares Review|
|FTSE 100 shares – spread size||0.10%|
|FTSE 100 shares – minimum stake||£1|
|More shares markets available|
As well as UK equities, investors can speculate on:
- European Shares – including those listed in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland
- Non-European Shares – including those listed in America, Hong Kong and Singapore
|GFT Forex Review|
|Euro/Dollar daily – spread size||0.8|
|Sterling/Dollar daily – spread size||0.8|
|Forex – minimum stake||£1|
|Forex – more markets available|
Not surprisingly for a broker that prides itself on its forex offering, as well as you the above, you can trade a broad range of other markets through GFT, these include:
- ‘Forex Majors’ such as: Australian Dollar/Yen, Australian Dollar/US Dollar, Swiss Franc/Yen, Euro/Swiss Franc, Pound/Yen, US Dollar/Canadian Dollar and US Dollar/Swiss Franc
- ‘Forex Minors’ such as: Australian Dollar/Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar/New Zealand Dollar, Euro/New Zealand Dollar, Pound/Canadian Dollar, Pound/Swiss Franc, New Zealand Dollar/Swiss Franc, New Zealand Dollar/Yen, US Dollar/Norwegian Krone and US Dollar/South African Rand
|GFT Commodities Review|
|Gold – spread size||5|
|Brent Crude Oil – spread size||5|
|Commodities – minimum stake||£1|
|Commodities – more markets available|
Whilst the gold and crude oil markets are the most popular commodities, using the platforms listed above you can also speculate on:
- Metals futures e.g. High Grade Copper, Palladium and Silver
- Energies futures e.g. CO2 Emissions, Gas Oil (London) and Heating Oil
- Agricultural futures e.g. Lean Hogs, Live Cattle, London Cocoa, Orange Juice, US Cocoa, US Corn, US Cotton No. 2, US Soybean Meal, US Soybean Oil and US Soybeans
|GFT Bonds and STIRS Review|
|Interest Rate markets available|
|Bonds markets available|
About GFTGFT was formed in 1997 and serves clients in more than 120 countries.
GFT contact details:
25 Canada Square
Phone: 0800 358 0864
When spread betting, trading CFDs or spot forex you can lose more than your initial deposit. These leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors.
GFT Global Markets UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales, company number 5394757 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.