Losses can exceed deposits
If you are looking to speculate on the global markets then it’s worth having a look at InterTrader who offer more than 2,500 markets. The spread betting and CFD company covers a huge range of markets including stock market indices, UK and US shares, forex and commodities on both their browser based platform and on MT4.
- 2 InterTrader Trading Offers
- InterTrader Review
- InterTrader Account
- InterTrader Mobile
- InterTrader Spread Betting Markets Review
- InterTrader CFDs
- About InterTrader
InterTrader: 2 Trading OffersInterTrader are currently running 2 offers, T’s & C’s apply to both.
1) Up to £5,000 Welcome Bonus
Open an account and make a first deposit of £500-£50,000 to get a bonus of up to 10%. Maximum bonus = £5000. Withdraw your bonus by placing trade(s) with total stakes of at least double the bonus amount. New clients only. Also available for CFD accounts.
2) TradeBack Loyalty Programme
Save up to 10% of your trading costs each month. The loyalty rebate is calculated as per your monthly spread fees on opening trades only. The rebate calculation differs for spread betting and CFD trading.
Accounts are subject to status. See site for full Terms and Conditions.
Spread betting and CFD trading both carry a high level of risk to your capital with the possibility of losing more than your initial investment. These products may not be suitable for all investors, and are only intended for people over 18. Please ensure that you are fully aware of the risks involved and, if necessary, seek independent financial advice.
InterTrader ReviewInterTrader offers investors a suite of products and tools to help them back their own judgement. According to the InterTrader website they aim to:
- “make the markets accessible to all
- make trading affordable
- provide a service that you can trust
- provide free news, research and charting software to all our clients
- offer training for all levels of expertise
- make available the best-value trading package around”
- Fair trading with ‘fixed’ spreads
- Low-cost trading
- TradeBack (loyalty programme)
- Ongoing training
- Free charts
- Flexible orders
- Small minimum stakes
- Customer support
|InterTrader Account Review|
|Typical Minimum Stake||£1|
|Minimum Account Opening Deposit||£0|
|24 Hour Trading|
|FCA – Authorised and Regulated|
Looking in more detail at the company’s proposition, they offer:
- Tight ‘Fixed’ Spreads and Low Margins: low-cost trading, the spreads are some of the tightest available.
- Wide Range of Markets: you can trade thousands of markets from the popular FTSE 100 and euro/dollar markets to Indian shares, dollar/peso and orange juice.
- Risk Management: every trade has a Stop Loss order attached automatically. This helps to limit your losses although note that Stop Loss orders are not guaranteed. However you can choose a Guaranteed Stop if you want extra protection.
- Live Charts: they offer a fast, reliable and easy-to-use trading platform with real-time charts on all of the markets.
InterTrader CFDsAs well as a comprehensive financial spread betting service, the company also lets clients trade CFDs on shares, stock market indices, forex and commodities.
CFD trading offers an alternative to traditional share trading. With CFDs you do not own the underlying market and you don’t put up the full value of the shares that you are buying or selling.
With normal CFD trading the main costs are the commission and the spread (the difference between the sell and buy price). The higher the commission and wider the spread, the more it costs you to trade.
With InterTrader CFDs there are no commissions and they have some of the tightest spreads available. For example, the spread applied to FTSE 100 shares is just 0.05%.
With InterTrader CFDs you can also benefit from:
- Trading an exact quantity of shares or lot sizes
- Low minimum margin rates
- No stamp duty*
- InterTrader’s TradeBack loyalty program where you can save up to 10% of your costs
- You can trade via your iPhone or iPad.
- You can check the latest prices across thousands of markets.
- You can review the latest charts.
- You can open and close trades
InterTrader Spread Betting Markets ReviewA review of some of the most popular spread betting markets covering the typical in-hours spread sizes and stakes.
|InterTrader Stock Market Index Review|
|FTSE 100 daily – spread size||1|
|Dow Jones daily – spread size||2|
|DAX 30 daily – spread size||1|
|Indices – minimum stake||£1|
|Indices – more markets available|
|InterTrader Shares Review|
|FTSE 100 shares – spread size||0.10%|
|FTSE 100 shares – minimum stake||£1|
|More shares markets available|
|InterTrader Forex Review|
|Euro/Dollar daily – spread size||1|
|Sterling/Dollar daily – spread size||2|
|Forex – minimum stake||£1|
|Forex – more markets available|
|InterTrader Commodities Review|
|Gold – spread size||4|
|Brent Crude Oil – spread size||4|
|Commodities – minimum stake||£1|
|Commodities – more markets available|
|InterTrader Bonds and STIRS Review|
|Interest Rate markets available|
|Bonds markets available|
About InterTraderInterTrader is part of the bwin.party family. bwin.party is a FTSE 250 company.
According to the InterTrader website they are “committed to giving you the tools to profit from market moves and the resources to become a more informed trader. With low margin rates and tight spreads, you can make the most of your capital in the global markets.”
Official website: InterTrader
Losses can exceed deposits
Contact InterTraderPhone: +44 203 364 5189
InterTrader is a trading name of InterTrader Limited which is owned and controlled by GVC Holdings PLC. InterTrader Limited is authorised and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK, ref 597312.
Spread betting and CFD trading are leveraged products and as such carry a high level of risk to your capital which can result in losses greater than your initial deposit. These products may not be suitable for all investors. CFDs are not suitable for pension building and income. Ensure you fully understand all risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.